Construction Project Coordinator
South Florida’s Single Source for Irrigation Installation, Maintenance, Service & Repair
This position will provide administrative support for irrigation and landscape installation projects.
Duties To Include:
Under the direction of the Project Mgr, assist with the preparation of new job proposals, coordinate all additional information or documentation required, and ensure timely submittal to customer.
Receive in awarded job contracts, create new job file, and accurately input all required data in the company job tracking software program.
Ensure all correspondence pertaining to the Project is maintained in the job file in an orderly fashion and all file and software data records are kept up-to- date. You must have the ability to provide information quickly and accurately when needed; you’re the “Go to Person”.
Processing of required procedures and documents such as: Utility locates, permitting, notice to owner, notice of commencements, certificates of insurance, AIA forms, pay applications, change orders and job close out.
- Proven background in construction administrative experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self directed.
- Experience with Construction industry software programs.
- Proficient in MS Office
Please apply online or call (772) 546-4535.
Complete irrigation service for South Florida
You’ll find every aspect of commercial irrigation services and residential irrigation services under a single, welcoming canopy:
- Complete irrigation installation
- Irrigation maintenance, including service check ups
- Environmentally sensitive practices
- Professional irrigation systems that require less maintenance, less water and fertilizer, and delivers more savings over time.
- Retrofits or upgrades
- Pump diagnosis and repair, mainline repair, electronic wire tracking, cleaning systems, and more
- Your trusted service and repair company for Palm Beach and Martin County
We also rely on the expertise of our sister company,
Few Florida landscape firms have the longevity, the dedication and the commitment of Rood Landscape. Since 1946, the company has been more than a collection of landscape architecture designers, project managers, technicians and installers. We are a company that nurtures relationships and much as is it does the communities, commercial businesses and homeowners that we bring into our family.