Systematic irrigation maintenance protects your investment
Maintenance is probably the most critical – yet the least visible – service offered by an irrigation company. Maintenance is all about anticipating landscape issues before they escalate into problems. Because once the landscape begins to show signs of stress – from overwatering or underwatering – the damage may already be done.
Systematic, proactive maintenance is our strength. And a maintenance program designed to suit your specific needs is the flexible, cost-effective way Treasure Coast Irrigation makes it work for you. TCI offers various levels of maintenance, simply structured to address the needs of your property and your budget – including total plans that cover all parts and labor. Each maintenance program includes an Account Representative and Support Team dedicated to carefully monitor your property.
3 levels of our Custom Care Program for your property
Hover over each service to learn more:
Complete irrigation service for South Florida
You’ll find every aspect of commercial irrigation services and residential irrigation services under a single, welcoming canopy:
- Complete irrigation installation
- Irrigation maintenance, including service check ups
- Environmentally sensitive practices
- Professional irrigation systems that require less maintenance, less water and fertilizer, and delivers more savings over time.
- Retrofits or upgrades
- Pump diagnosis and repair, mainline repair, electronic wire tracking, cleaning systems, and more
- Your trusted service and repair company for Palm Beach and Martin County
We also rely on the expertise of our sister company,
Few Florida landscape firms have the longevity, the dedication and the commitment of Rood Landscape. Since 1946, the company has been more than a collection of landscape architecture designers, project managers, technicians and installers. We are a company that nurtures relationships and much as is it does the communities, commercial businesses and homeowners that we bring into our family.